Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My hair....my hair!!!!! (wails)

Okay pls refer to Tab's blog for most of the minor details. I shall focus on the main feelings at hand.

Today I got a haircut cos I had enough of my fringe getting into my food and mouth.

My initial idea was relatively simple...

1) keep back a bit longer, so cut some off
2) hope to expose bits of my ear to see earrings
3) keep my fringe long, but its too long, so cut some off

Lets just say i only got (1).
(2) was not recommneded cos that means my side too short overall. Fine so cover ears still, layered.
(3) suggest another way to cut my fringe a bit... and change parting to side so can comb over and look more clean-cut.

Okay... I was a bit reluctant abt the fringe and asked how short.

Above eyebrows....

Err...

Then he cut longer than eyebrows..

The look very funny, not to mention since its combed to the side, it covered one of my glasses.

Okay, cut a bit more... still cover...

Cut some more and vola!

OMFG!!!!

I look..... I look........ I look like one of those hairstyles I spotted in my primary, secondary and even up to JC lvls!!!!

......





......





.....























The type with the mushroom hair and short fringe..... OMG!!!!

I thot I had left that past behind me.....

And that hairstyle could have been done by a normal neighbourhood hair salon for 10 bucks! Here I was, paying $25 bucks for something that is very very similar and ugly. Even those salons can cut better and I had some which I had rather liked from them. Walao... should have insisted on my initial choice... which would still leave me with some decent fringe... and a means to tie a pony tail... (Sob sob snivel snivel)

Instead now I have a helmet hair, fringe looks like shit and no more ponytails....

Okay next time, I AM NOT GOING TO THAT SALON!!!!!

I should instead pay for those specialized in j-pop and j-rock hair salons OR trust my neighbourhood salon to do a better job.

For now, unless the fringe grows back in the remaining 9hours, I still have to face the world. Bought a hair gel, see how I can somehow fix things a bit tom....

P.S: If u see me for my upcoming birthday, pls pls do not say to me "eh, you've cut ur hair?"
That would only earn u a black stare and some verbal slamming.... Dun say I didnt warn ya.

No comments: