Monday, May 28, 2007

Noticeable absence... oh well

Yar I've noticed myself that the posts are getting infrequent... with longer and longer period of absence... Cos no need to bore everyone with the mundaneness of my life. Its just a repetition of my previous rants.

Well one thing that perks all educators is the fact that June holiday is finally upon us. Though the norm for this industry is that the 1st and 4th week are taken... plus I am down for course in this 1st week Mon, Tue, Wed and next monday. So it means effectively missing out on those long, whole-day meetings that usually plague the 1st week. The slight downside was there was some project work to do but after today's session, its still kinda simple. Hope things will continue.

Some sidenotes... the nice western food in my former hall has moved. Replaced by vietnam, korean, another western. Bought the marinara pasta and it tasted horrible. The worst pasta I have ever tasted, plus the pasta got some funny smell, the seafood very unfresh... its a miracle that I managed to eat 3/4 of it. Then I walked over to scout out the other hall canteen to verify if the jap food had moved. Its still intact but closed. See if its open tomorrow, then I can eat some decent food.

The course is 6hrs and I reached clementi around 5.30pm, was kinda stoned that I've mistaken 165 for 175 and happily hopped on it. Got down after a few bus stops, luckily I realized while I was near clementi ave 2. Then got down to take my feeder bus home. Its really not the first time that I've obviously hoppped on the wrong bus, err it is happening more frequently nowadays. Even hopping onto the wrong train at times. Last time even took 4 bus rides to reach home from my workplace cos I kinda hopped onto wrong buses, missed the right ones, thought some went to certain places then hopped on it then only to go on a roundabout way and ended up having to take another bus to connect.

Nowadays not going online gaming as much as I did, while in nie, while a trainee, while a lower pri BT, and now a upper pri BT... On the last day of school, I was so tired after the 2 long weeks (ie 11hrs per day), that I fell fast asleep around 6pm only to wake up around 10am on sat. Then was too tired that I kinda slept more inbetween until b4 jap class. Went home after to sleep more. Sunday was spent sleeping and then going out with Dad and sister to Vivo then more sleep. Hardly online in my games.

Grr the ultra big Toto 6.3m, I didnt win a cent. Signz back to buying my weekly dose of hope. Then into my 4D foray. There are quite a number of 1-digit misses. Walao... its seriously almost get 1st or 2nd lor, save for that stupid 1 more digit. Pls God of Fortune, grant me some big wins. Thanks bubu.

No comments: