Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Endz is near... signz

Bubu to all, back to blogging a bit after my absence.

The june holidays are coming to an end. This is the shortest june holiday I have ever had. Wk 1 full-day course and meeting. Wk 2 went back to clear email, supposedly consultation but no one turned up, cca so have to be physically in school, tidy the mess of a table of a semester of stuff. And dabao things home supposedly to prepare for the coming term.

Week 3 was my true break in that sense. Work is entirely not touched at all. Didnt go anywhere at all. Cos my bro came out then my Dad had to go to hospital... so didnt go anywhere, not even JB. Just this monday, my family went in, but I had course... then it turned out that course got postponed quite last minute... Ended up in town with Tab.

Yar Week 4, ie this week I got 2days for course and 1 for whole-day meeting. Work is completely not touched at all.

Ever since Week 3 also saw me buying a padded sleeping bag, which immediately becomes my bed. Basically I have been camping on my floor for more than a week liao. To keep the long story short, it happened due to my mom shifting an armchair into my sis's room, which means the 3rd bed cannot be pulled out. There is not enuf space to put the mattress. So I ended up sleeping on the floor in a rather cramped space. Why dun just pull out the armchair. Yar can, but just no place to put it at all. My mom took it from her room, replaced it with another chair. So now it has no place to go. Silly right? Yar... Signz... At first it was still okay. But as it was not comfortable, I find myself delaying sleep ie sleeping later and later, so that I am so tired that I would fall asleep almost immediately type. But after a few days of this, I had a bit of migrain from lack of sleep. Also waking up with stiff neck and backaches. Also in the morning, I would be waken (sis waking up, dad watching vcd at 6.30am, talking, lights on at 5.30am) then the cold seeps through the sleeping bag, which sees me waking up shaking, I would sleep and wake a few times, check my sis are up ie around 9am, then I would lie on their bed to continue to sleep. Needless to say, I sleep until mid noon or high noon. A day is over. Bloddy sian and tiring. Its getting kind of miserable. THEN these few nights, I wanted to sleep early, cos I am really tired. But my bro, play PS2, keep his lights on... which keeps me up. Until I go nag him a couple of times then light-out. It cannot continue. These couple of nights, I am sleeping at insane timing of 3.30am cos its too bright/noisy/uncomfortable. Signz this cannot continue. Work is starting soon. I need to readjust my sleeping hours. I am trying but everything else is not helping. Dad watches DVD until late 1am, sisters watching tv until 1am type, bro keeps lights on until 2am. I have no privacy, no door to close to shut out the noise. Is it too selfish to ask for decent night sleep. Otherwise if this continues, I would start feeling exhausted. Not resting much... Signz. I find myself wishing that my bro would go back soon. Dun think I can keep this up. Yest I slept at 3.30am, then woke at 7.20am for course at 9am. Sian. And exhausting. Tom got early morning meeting, sian need to sleep soon. But how to sleep? I dun know how to get to sleep cos my dad is watching DVD again. Sian.

Another sian thing is I went down to the GuanYing temple after course and arrived near 6.30pm. Just had time to light an incense then the next thing, the pple started closing the gates behind me, just as I put in the incense. Then cant even go in, I was still at the outside of the temple. Oh well, have to go another day, before 6.30pm.

No comments: