Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sorry for not blogging in a long while...

Err its kind of hard to blog ever since I got news that I was headed back to that same place COS I was trying dmn hard to enjoy whatever time I had left for maple and sleep and reading. Anything except work-related.

Hmm anything exciting during this period of absence? Well after the 3rd day, I took out Tab's collection of lousy flop blockbusters and started watching them. Man, I laughed my head off for some titles like Triple xxx and Xena. Yar those titles are way out-of-date. And the plot, acting seriously sucks! The amusing fact is that watching such brainless movies can help a stressed educator relax. Tada! After a good laugh at the plot/acting, I dun feel stressed anymore. Oh btw the xena movie is seriously les man. So I've managed to plow through 6 of such titles so far.

For now, just doing only things that I HAD to do. The rest I am not borthered to even ask or do. I run off early if I've finished my stuff and returned home tired. Its either mapling or sleeping or reading rented fantasy, sci-fi novels. Simple life. I still find Mapling a good way to destress except on days when I had enough of staring at the computer screen at work. Oh yar my box expired. SOB SOB. May buy something else later on. Now play with pig first. Man cant wait for the holidays to rest and play more. Often wake up sleep-deprived. The irony of being a night owl in a pre-dawn job...

Some stuff to clear like filing for income taxes. Dun really know how? and updating of my employement status for the university bond. I have worked more than 2 years. Sian then there is the employement letter for PR status to settle. Think i better start exercising cos my energy lvl is seriously low... and diet. Dunno whether I've lost weight so far...

Maple love story links incase u didnt receive email.
Part I
http://games.enet.com.cn/zhuanti/mxd/200501.shtml

Part II
http://games.enet.com.cn/zhuanti/mxd/200502.shtml

and side story

http://flash.156.cc/f_tm_04/1094937353_99300.swf
this one takes a while to load. Click on that green circle to see controls and play the show. Play button does not work.

No comments: