Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Its a tiring week...

doing nothing much.... BUT I am tired. Tuesdays are the longest days cos its 8 periods straight exclude recess which I would also 'punish' and make those who dun do corrections do. 'talk' to them about misbehaviours. So effectively 9 periods. plus remedial earlier abt 1hour. So 10 hours of human interaction really test the limit of one's endurance.

Then I am bored of working life and have food cravings. Sushi craving was so strong yesterday that I stopped over at a NTUC and bought some to munch on my way home. It was a long day yesterday and I had only 1 egg prata and coffee for the entire day. No recess for me. BUT then while munching the sushi, I was kinda contented even though it was for a short while. To have a place to sit in the bus, and eating sushi, guess I am an easy person to satisfy.

Reached home and had a bath and dinner. Then login online to play Maple, though it was only for an hour, met my brother online and chatted. Currently a lvl 91 C.dit and going to lvl 92 if I could just dig out enough stamina to play more than 1hour each weekday.

Tom and Fri, have to turn up at morning session timing cos of exams. The good thing is no class, the bad thing is less classtime to finish syllabus. Have to juggle then. After today, effectively only left 8 more school days to cover the remaining work. I want to have a life. I looked at my table calendar which is Holiday theme and am reminded constantly of Redang and Tioman island. Miss the lazing around, WITHOUT a care in the world, no worrying about work, time or anything. The mind just goes blanko.

If time allows, I intend to go back to Segamat for a short few days to rest and visit my brother. Of course mapling is in the agenda. Yar before that I will have to clear all my stuff (marking) and get it done. Sign... another 2yr 10mths. See how it goes.... Hope today wont be a bad day.

No comments: