Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bleah no life... even maple life

Err from where I left off, I am disappointed at the moment. Cos quite a number of students did not do well in their test. Though not counted as there is no CA. But it shows the underlying problem of understanding. Bleah. Went through with them and many inattentive. Need I say more. Disappointed... Just disappointed.

3 of the 4 heavenly kings acted up. Sian.... Just sian.

Marking has piled up which I went in super early today to clear but still left with a pile for tomorrow and clearing in Sept holidays.... Man... Just man.

Impending holidays chopped into series of 1-2 days break cos of course, work activities, only meant that I CANNOT go back to visit my brother and chill... F&$#.... Just F8*$(#

This week havent even touched Maple since Saturday... stemming from tiredness everyday. Just want to relax once I've reached home. Dun have the stamina to maple 2 hours anymore. Will try to catch up on the lvling over the weekends... Tired.... Just tired.

A poem to sum up my state.

Life.... oh life, a bore
People smile, explore
I'm too cold in my core
to taste the sweetness and more

~Hellbound

PS: I dun have a deathwish, just that this period in my life is just so sucky. Am still trying to make myself happier or risk IMH but not all days u succeed. Think gin helps.

No comments: