Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back

For those who didnt know, some stuff over at work got cancelled, leaving me with a 3-day break which I used to visit my brother in msia. So on tuesday morning, bloody early in the morning, got to the train station and got on the KMT train. Nothing much to say about the journey but it took 4hrs. Brought some work to mark, and didnt do it on the train at all.

Arrived there aound noon and my brother came and fetched us in his second-hand Kanchil. Itinery was easy. Eat lunch, go back. My kinda of holiday. Once there, we settled into the spare room and just sat around. I was slacking and playing a bit of maple, inbetween maple discusssion with my bro watching me play maple or he plays, I watch and discuss. That evening ate dinner and I came back and watched Doom while opening maple shop. Stupid movie. Duh. And I wont want to play the game and scare myself at every corner. Slept late cos was reading some comics.

Next morning Wed, woke up early to send my mom to do her hair and helped my bro get carry 2 cartons of mineral water. We dropped her off, with her friend to do hair. We settled our breakfast and lunch. Simple fare. Went around to a shopping mall to check out the pirated stuff, games, movies or cds but I didnt buy anything. No point if I cannot bring out. Bought a facial mositurizer for my sister. Her daily makeup usage is not doing wonders. Think she needs one. Dabao lunch, went back maple. Later go out for dinner, got dropped back at the house while my bro went for his tuition. Then around 10 he came back and fetched my mom also. Changeover. He maples, I read comics. Drops off to sleep.

Woke up bloody early at 530am to get ready to catch the 715am train. Man 3 days in a row is really crap. I need my sleep. Slept on the train journey. Inbetween got noisy and wild kids. Grr no mood to mark WS also, so dabao back. Wanted to clear later when back in singapore. Just couldnt. Sign. The life of my bro is not too bad. Relaxed and slower pace. Once I got back i went to the neighbourhood to return comic. Subconsciously I noticed I walked faster, I looked around, other people also walk pretty fast. Back to the grind I guess. Just another 2 and 3/4 year to go.

Tom is a full day course, dunno for wat crap use one. Just got to show my face. Hmm if try to clear tom and saturday. Will I die from the amount of marking?

Nevermind those crap, now I'll just go and try out the game AuditionSea and sleep.

No comments: