Tuesday, September 12, 2006















Holidays are a distant memory...

Yup the holidays came to an end, made shorter by 2.5days by work commitments. Didnt do anything constructive for work. Everything is pure lesiure. Yep after living with my bro over the 3 short days, it somehow strengthened my resolove to finsih up the bond and live there. Can be a bum for a year before I commit to anything. Hehe... only problem is that I would have to save up before then to be able to live comfortably for a while. Another problem arise, is that I cant bum forever. Eventually still have to work for a living. Unless can generate some passive income. Hmm still pondering about this....

Oh besides playing Maple, which I am still going strong, I downloaded and tried AuditionSea, after Tab mentioned about it. Hmm its a new game from creators of MapleStory, a dance game. Saw the cool advertisement at Shaw towers a few months back and decided to give it a go. Oh I am playing a female character using the same in-game-nick. Not too bad. Nice dance moves and some good tracks. Really wish I could dance like that.

After I told Tab about the same nick part, she mentioned the irony of it. Huh? Well Tab remarked the irony stems from the fact that during my peak hour - i would be mapling, and using a dagger to hunt and kill stuff. Whereas during the off-peak hour, I would be strutting my stuff and dancing around. Hmm I would agree with her. It somehow doesnt fit my image. Anyway just had a good dance day at Audition.

The funny thing is I am behaving as though I am still holidaying. Tom I have work but somehow I am still sleeping late. Playing Maple and Audition and even watching some anime from YouTube. Hmm only thing missing is being able to sleep til the sun shines and burns my backside. Well time to go, back to some anime before sleep.

No comments: