Tuesday, September 12, 2006

2nd Year Anniversary

Today marks the 2nd year into my job. Actual experience is 1yr 3mths, rest of that is Nei time. Nothing much except have to hang in there. Today I chanced upon the forum, is only for educators one and requires a password n ID to login. It seems all educators have access. Inside I came to an interesting thread - Teachers are going crazy.

The posts are very insightful into issues like stress, IMH, possible types of pyschatric disorders that educators suffer from, burnout and many more. Many educators post their experience and it was an eye-opener indeed. (maybe tab should try to go in)

Some interesting points:
1) Bananas have a chemical that helps to surpress depression. (Eat a banana a day to keep the shrinks away)

2) If you cant change the way things goes, its time to change ur way of thinking. Dont be a perfectionist. Know and adknowledge ur limitations. Prioritise also.

3) If u can hang on, hang on, but if you have lost the passion and it eats into ur life, family, sanity, it's time to rethink or throw in the towel, if not suffer IMH.

4) At most is a 'D' grade lor.

Hmm interesting perspectives that got me to rethink about my situation.

F&$#* it all once the work is over. Rest is MY time. Get out of my head and thoughts. I cant be bothered. Yep and I am not the only one who sometimes have problem sleeping, especially due to observation. Some shared they take tranquisilers to calm down due to anxiety, others sleeping pills. For me, at most is watch anime, until fall asleep lor. Haha.

Nvm now, just finished my mapling, and I am putting on my dance shoes, going to Audition, then some more anime. Tom dun kill myself by going in too early, just go in normally lor.

No comments: