Sunday, January 05, 2014

Almost til the end of the winter break

Tom is my last day of break. So far nothing much concrete is achieved and done in this period of 2 weeks. The usual; KM & drums, lots of cable TV n staying in cos of the often wet weather.

Kinda let myself go in the first week with the continuation of the incessant eating. Finally got sick of the soba after more than 14 packs. After the Christmas party and eating the next day after my stomach rebelled. Next few days of detox. New Years Eve, ate Bk lunch and pizza dinner, stomach rebelled... After another episode of 5 piece fried chicken, a large mash and whipped potato and 2 slices bread, next day stomach again. Stomach is flabbier. Work starting again would help me with the over-eating. The only perk of work I guess. I did try to exercise more but that's mainly triceps dips and leg lifts.

Did enjoy shopping with Quet in Ion. Lots of sale, though the 4 polo I bought were for work. I did manage to buy two berms that were of a nice length and not so loose, though it's a guy style one. Girl's berms are all so short and thigh revealing which is great if ya had slim legs but not good for carrot thighs like mine. maybe I go and get a few more cos it's a closing down sale.

Working on my 2 NY resolutions; study for JLPT 3 and work towards a N2 and secondly is exercise 4-5 times a week to boost fitness, health and energy levels. Generally more health focus given I do abuse my body with the food I eat at times and also the amount of drinks I had last year. Time to clean that up and move onto a clean slate. Esp cut back on my alcoholic-drinks-to-sleep. No more.

It's good to enjoy the lax. Really let go cos I ended up sleeping in the wee hours of the morning 3-5am and wake at 12 noon. Tonight I plan to sleep at 12 and practice waking at 7th.  My last minute reversal method to jump back into my routine. Didn't manage to start reversing the timing last week. Still indulging in the lax. Home has been quieter cos parents went back so no blaring TV that helps in sleeping.

Parents were both in Msia during this whole period of time, so here and there I helped to do a bit of chores to keep the place a bit tidier from our slothing around. I end up helping to settle and data my sis's lunch and/or dinner as well as my own. She also does certain chores. Don't want mom to come back and nag.

Had my pre-birthday haircut & highlight as a sort of present for myself. Technically I could buy a PS3 or 4 but I really don't have the time and mental energy to play the RPG and strategy games I so loved. It's like time and energy is limited so if I have a virtual life, there's no real life and vice versa. Chose a color I never did before and did the same style as the previous style cos I like the contrast of black against colored hair, and second even if the hair grows out, I don't have to do any touch up so it's great for a lazy person like me. Low maintenance. Have to ask and book for the bdae lunch soon. Man getting older... I did replenish my supply of collagen. More sleep, better eating habits and reduced diet soda would help greatly I think.

No comments: