Monday, February 10, 2014

Food Cravings is going crazy...

After the work trip, after sleeping and kinda going to the toilet a number of times, not diarrrhea but like heat and all the spicy and non-usual food eaten.

By Sun, mentally I know I have to try to eat plainer food but my actions differ. On Sunday alone, I ate Laksa,  popeye 2 piece meal, a char siew roasted duck rice, old cucumber soup and later still ate a bowl of rice with some curry.

Today ate a Mee Siam,  2 bread and a pack of curry economical rice. My craving for something meaty is still there. I think cos during the trip, I didn't eat much meat, mostly veg with few slices of meat. Suddenly keep wanting to eat slabs of meat, like those all-u-can-eat Shabu or grills... *sigh* I'll try to keep it in check by forcibly switching to porridge if that stall opens. Long CNY holiday.

Meat... meat.......

No comments: