Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cravings is abating but definitely plumper

The feasting excuse, birthdays is finally over.my pants felt a bit tighter and stomach is more flabby from all the eating and cravings and munching. Slowly it is abating. And I am restarting some exercise and also my strict diet, porridge.

It had been difficult cos I am thwarted by the stress not sian-ess from the job that I can't seem to dispell since I haven't been going for KM for about a month. Will resume that in March. My left shoulder still has crackling sounds when I lift it though...

One of my shirt is tighter around the stomach,  so can't wear it until I have slimmed down.  All these gorging meant my stomach is acting up again. Think the porridge lunch and plainer food should be easier to follow though my mouth disagrees cos it's been too pampered by all the good food.

My work motivation has dropped drastically. Tired, zombies not uninspired. Contemplating... but I need some time to make the preparations. Thinking for just one more year, I will try n see no make preparations.

No comments: