Tuesday, March 11, 2014

recent updates

Since after my shoulder got injured before CNY,  it's been 6 weeks of no KM. In this period,  many things happened. Just saw another Chinese doc on Sunday cos there was something loose and just carrying next to nothing resulted in a sort of numbing dull ache. The doc pulled my shoulder and fixed the dislocated tendon but it's inflamed so advised to put Ice over it, no other cream or stuff n I had to do 3 exercise to strengthen it. Can't do any exercise with it until it heals. WTF... I missed this great doc who could fix me up previously with tui na and just paste his medicine over.  This one is like chiropractic so he adjusted my shoulder without any holding any acupuncture points and pulled. It was veryvvery sore the whole of Sunday and the pain resumed today from morning... Still painful at this moment... so I have been icing it and trying to do the physio exercise he told me to do. Resist putting medicated plaster... The dull pain is not nice to endure.

These past 3 weeks, I have been falling asleep before 8th and later waking up in the wee hours like 1-3am. Just so tired mentally that I could fall in a deep sleep after dinner. Turning flabby. With the no stretching not no heavy thing on my left shoulder,  meant continued absence from KM until it recovered. Sian,  I'll try to rein in my eating.

Just need to survive another week before I can enjoy the massage and 1N overnight stay at batam. Just settled payment today. Midweek next week. Need to get away even if it's for just one night. I best pack some instant Cup noodles and instant drinks I'm. Case food is.suer pricey. Haven't been there before. The Bintan day spa last year made me realise how expensive food was in Bintan,  but of course I truly enjoyed the spa.  Felt pampered nd really refreshed. It was pricey. This one we aren't sure of the quality but cos it's more hassel-free. As in there's accommodation,  ferry tix,  transport to-and-back n short spa not massage, all-in. Seems like a decent deal thus far. Would have to try it out for the verdict. Feeling really tired and empty by now. Need to survive for a couple more days.

No comments: