Tuesday, November 01, 2016

No Octobeer nor Halloween this year - blind boxes instead

Coming out from Muar kinda made me lose track of some stuff that I had in mind to do, to remember. I came back with more 'legal and accounting' homework. I did do up the accounts in Excel file. Then later that night, I did some manual calculations on paper which I haven't transferred into Excel format yet. I was rushing to do it out then my mom told me it can wait, so my progress slowed. I shall try to finish up the Excel files before I fly.

Then got other stuff taking up the time:
Going for KM, going out meet friends, going out to visit, errands to run, settling monies for upcoming trip.

Things to do:

I have to pour away another 2 container cases full of cheap wine. I poured like 15 bottles in one night and didn't continue. Still have 2 cases. Let me also pour them away before I fly.

Going to start the packing of the travel luggage on Wed. Don't like last minute packing and I am trying to bring minimal though the weather is cold, maybe coldest is 12 degrees? Good thing is alcohol is cheap. If needed, I can always get a pre-mixed bottle at any convenience shop.

Tidy up my Dad's files and put them away until needed. They are taking up my limited space in the room. Hope to go back to my small space enough for exercise on the floor. Now it has become so cluttered, there is barely space.


Fun stuff:

Nothing much. Met up with Tab on Monday, which incidentally is the actual Halloween (but a school holiday due to the Deepavali weekend). We met up in Nex, partly to get food there, for me to return library comics and borrow more and also to get the Blind boxes. I was aiming for one Kidrobot Yummy World vinyl figure and Tab was keen to get more Pusheen. A pity that the Pusheen plushies that were at the gift shop were gone. In my visit, I saw the surprise boxes and was tempted too.

We bought ours and headed to the Graffiti cafe to eat wanton mee and wantons. Updated with regards to the 'Game of Throne' and how I've realised that at least my Mom and I were more naive and honest people... that we don't look at others with schemes. I think I rather remain as I am.

After that we bought some grocery and went to Tab's place. Helped her film another Unboxing video and vice-versa. I got another fish-related item. I got a Sushi (more Ebi than Salmon) though the color kept making me think it's salmon instead of prawn. With the cute prawn tail, it was bullied immensely by Tab's numerous Pusheens. There's the big one, the medium Sherlock, and the three small ones. All bully the poor sushi. The name on the Kidrobot site is Eri Ebi, a boy. Sounds funky. So that's our Halloween this year of 2016. A rather mild year compared to previous pictures from years ago - not that we did anything crazy but more dressed-up. One with the full make-up (but slimmer figure then) and the masked one with Haagen Dazs ice cream as the saviour. Did make myself two drinks - Rootbeer gentleman whisky and oishi lemon tea with lemoncello.

No comments: