Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Hmm... its been 1.5 months into an intern, and I would say that besides the nature of the job and getting up to work at 8.30am, things are all okay. Interestingly the company has very good benefits and welfare for its staff, ie perm n contract, (just in case u r wondering, nah, I am not considered one.) But then again, we as interns cum temps still got something. Well there is the buffet lunch for Christmas and CNY. Treats from sales or collegues, like Soothies etc. Lion dance, lao yu sheng, then even got red packet. From Big boss, Sup and even collegues. Pai seh, that they give me. Well at least one feel appreciated. Which is something my previous zoo should learn from. The difference is huge in terms of the morale and motivation. Super motivated people who can clock in 12hrs or more. Hopefully my job routine will 'pick up', well I am starting on my project and doing timing... Hopefully can progress beyond that. Still not much chance to interact with more perms cos I pretty cut off from the rest, cos work in a room.... Well then again, most of the time, doing work, tired, sleepy, dun feel like talking much. Have a lot of questions though my collegues seem too busy to answer them all... But sometimes cannot help but let my idle mind wander... so if any of u get funny sms from me, dun blame me, I was bored mentally or just feeling creative at that moment. :P

No comments: