Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Well its been 3 weeks into being Internal Bleeding... somehow I am 'losing my resistance' and slowly building a routine, although it would have helped if lesser work is being piled on me... and that I am not expected to master some new stuff in one day's time. Well another relief is that a bitch at work is gone forever, dun have to endure her irritations or crap anymore. "Freedom!" Got my pass so can go out to get water... still lacking in terms of a perm sitting place. Just recently, I puked litres of blood waiting for that bloody 396Mhz comp to stop hanging.... wasting time.. duh... The only consolation is that I may learn more abt some finance related stuff, calculations, if my sup wants to explain more to me. Got along well with the temp n contract staff though still rather quiet when I work. Well most of the time, in brain-still-sleeping mode again. Still havent build up stamina to last the whole day. Then today I had tuition on top of work, piangz, feel so tired now...zzz.. Huh? I fell asleep nowadays after bathe and dinner. Only to wake up to another day of work. In view of on-coming Jap test, if I managed to wake up in the middle of the nite, I would force myself to study n exercise.... after which the remaining hrs used for more sleep... Well still have intern project to do on top of work, so far havent started yet, cos its too diff and hazy to begin. They really are bleeding me dry if I really have to come up with some recommendations... but Kelvin didnt have to do that... sign... "Mercy on this poor exhausted soul!"

No comments: