Saturday, October 02, 2004

3 WEEKS

Well its been 3 weeks into my current job. So far duties are light cos just started. Children's Day just passed, and last week. Me and some young collegues did a 'Spore Idol Reject' skit. My role was to play the catcus man who sang lemon tree. So I used a mask and a tennis ball as my lemon. Did stupid actions while I sang the chorus. While singing the 'lemon tree' part, I lifted my lemon up. While singing the 'turning, turning...' part, I kept circling. My female collegues all did very well with one whisperer-Titanic, one screecher- Only you and one punk style rendition of Grandfathers clock. The skit ended with our very own William Hung, a sporting male collegue, with the 'She-Bang' song. It was thoroughly funny, enjoyable and fun. When we returned to class, some of the students kept doing the 'She-Bang'. Some sang lemon tree infront of me. :)

Started some lessons. So far, very different compared to tuition. Its a bit difficult as the demands and abilities varies. And that there is no one size fits all method. Hope to do better. So far I am quite confident of taking my cca and for PE. Anyway its good to have a holiday. I think we all deserved it cos had to go back on two previous sats. Another good thing is that a few of my collegues know how to play the guitar well. I put my guitar at the office and they all commented that they loved my guitar. True enough, when they play with my guitar, it really sounds good. Sign, i want to play good also. My mentor kind enough to teach me one barring practice using the song 'Swamp Thing'. I also bought my speaker already so talking is okay. Now so far things are okay. Hope it remains so until next year. Another mth until exams. Next week more relief. See how things go. I am keeping my fingers crossed.


No comments: