Sunday, October 17, 2004

A Month ++

Being an Educator is really enlightening, esp when I realize the amt of work and effort that Educators have. Their duties are very heavy, with many many duties and roles to play. I am guilty of grumbling a bit when I have to return on Sats, but there are many who return to get some work done. Admire the time sacrifice made by them.

The test turned out okay. Not in my best form but heck. The fact that I studied while on the bus and mrt journey for tuition is already commendable. Cant help the fact that once I reach home, mostly three thirty, I would take a nap and concus... until tuition time. After I reach home from tuition, I concus again. On the few days without tuition, I am guilty of concussing all day. Cant seem to wake up from deep sleep once I lie on the bed.

After drinking at Chimes, Quetzal sent us home in her brand new car! Arigatogozaimashita! Had supper at Fong Seng. Prata and tea. Reminded of the simpler and less complicated days of being an undergrad, not sooooo long ago.... when I was still wide-eyed, blur and enjoying lots of free time. Also miss the Hall life, but it was cool driving around at night. If I have a chance to study again, I would try to make the most of it.

No comments: