Thursday, May 04, 2006

Almost Free!!!!!

The last vistages of freedom is almost upon us that I could smell and taste it.

It has been the only source of motivation so far to get through this week even though I wake up feeling rather unwell this week. It started with the usual stomaches that persisted throughout the day, even in class. And it has been on-going for 3 days liao. Imagine waking up with the 'usual' stomache, reach work, another one brewing, later on some more. It really makes me wonder how much shit can a person really hold within? Gross question but I really think its alot. Anyway at home would be a couple of times. What is the fucking wrong with my stomache. Too much shit in my life is my simple verdict.

So these few days I wake up in the mornings feeling anemic. My head felt kinda of heavy. Sleeping around 12am didnt help things but I had already slept for about 2-3hrs in the afternoon. That's why the days seem short but there are things to do. Well my own personal things. BUT no mapling. Too tired to do so. At this rate, wonder if I could ever make it through 3 years of full-load? No use wondering. It will come and I will have to face it and make do with it.

These days have been slacking off whenever I could at work. Not much lessons for one class cos of exams so I only saw them today. Which I did a listening comprehension and corrections for the entire thematic unit. Yay! Out of the way. The other class I have lessons as per normal but as its revision time and near the end of the day, most of the time I would have recovered sufficiently by then before the class. But those corrections are still outstanding and I have not done them or marked one of their exercise. WB exercises also not completed. Have to hand them over. BUT I do look forward to this weekend despite the impending Jap test, which was postponed again last week and I had to re-study cos I had clean-forgottten alot of stuff. After 11.30am today, its officially last day tomorrow!

The other trainee with me has gotten it easy somehow. She is currently pregnant so kena mc for 5 days cos of intense vomiting and today she took off to go visit hospital for checkup. BUT since I dun even have a guy currently, no bf, no marriage and certainly no sex, I aint getting pregnant in the near and forseeably long future so no such 'benefits'. Other benefits include the ease of getting transfers, paid maternity leave of 3mths and even unpaid leave offered. (Not sure if trainee get unpaid leave...)

Anyway I tried to rest when I can and slack. Refuse to showcase anything extra, except chase students to stay back, but not often. Slack off at lesson planning for now. Not staying unless I had to. Going off early if I am done. Dabao to mark at home if I can so I dun have to stay on while I am unproductive at that timing. Am usually stoning after the first morning class and reading blogs, surfing a little bit of internet or else I am hogging the toilet, given my predictably sick stomache. Even now giving me 'trouble'. Classes in another 1 hour time, most prob will go visit the toilet again then see if there is anything I could do or clear up. Been steadily bringing things home to lighten my load on the final day.

Not much privacy here at all, a bit sian. This sunday I should be moving back to the hall and have to get ready my lesson plans file for supervisor on monday meeting. Going to go back to dust-filled room with howling bitches neighbours, 6 floors to climb, located in a forest. Well it still sounds better than work.

No comments: