Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Updates of my 'Boring' life

Well on Friday morning, me and my family drove into msia to go to my mom's hometown for the long weekend. We headed to Segamat and its been more than 4 years since I've last visited it. We stayed at those 3 star hotel near the part of the new city. To sum it all up, the activities were mainly eating, more eating and much much more eating. Breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner. Lunch and dinner mostly zi ca (restaurant style). *pokes at stomach* Has it gotten bigger?

Cos the schedule was so packed (mom and her friends had so much eating and visting programmed lined up), there was little time for us to do what we really wanted, ie visit pirated stalls, shopping for clothes etc. But we managed to do that too for 2 hours on saturaday. Besides just eating, another constant was the rain. It rained everyday. Once we were caught in the rain with no umbrella and had to brave the rain to rush back to hotel to change for dinner. Walao. Not to mention, I had like RM$750 with me which I spent rather little. Had $690 remaining after the trip. Hmm should go to CitySquare in JB, I'll spend much more. Cos this trip no anime excpet for a few movies and 1 game. Not much to show for. Hmm didnt manage to get that movie "The King's Man", maybe ask candle to see in China got or not. But got another serial or movie that the guy acted in. Dun know about it cos now at hall.

On Sunday, returned to Spore and I went back to hall before 6pm. Nowadays I maple daily to train up my character before school and actual work begins...

Now I am a Chief Bandit (3rd Job) at lvl 70! Yay! Yesterday hit lvl 70.



Okay so back to training for this week.

Life is pretty alright at the moment. Wake up, Maple, eat and rest, Maple, sleep. Nice lifestyle.

No comments: