Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sayonara Sensei

Well think I dun need to practice my jap (scored higher than Tab) haha :P so I'll write in Eigo. Today both of us went for our jap graduation ceremony at the same venue as last year. This time, nobody from our gang gate-crashed for the free food. Yes they have those boneless chicken wings again.

Anyway both of us passed our lvl 3 and are continuing onto lvl 4. And again for the 3rd consecutive year, I got the pen. Tab reckoned that if this continues, they would have to present me with a special award for never missing class for n years! Well it just shows the lack of life on my part, no dates or anything, and so with nothing better to do, might as well go for jap lesson. Learn something. Though there were many times where I had to physically drag myself out of the house to attend lessons, its the journey I dislike, not the class. Hence think I will continue doing that until circumstances forced it. Oh Tab almost got the pen except she had to miss one lesson due to work. Zannenyo.

We were a bit sad to learn that our sensei for 2 years is leaving, going back to Japan, though dun think she is like Fukuda, somewhat no longer employed by the school. Anyway she is there in a pink kimono with sakura flowers. So formal. So before the Lvl 3 were called, the whole bunch of us went forward to take photos of her, like she's some idol cos she was reading out the names of receiptants. Anyway did manage to get 1-2 good shots. Sign, I want to go Japan also. To show our appreciation, we did buy a card and a small gift for her, which Tab forgot to bring. Nvm she would have to make the trip down to hand it over. Near the end, both of us got to take a photo with her. Sensei sayonara.

Well how I wish, I could also say sayonara to my work. Bloody hell, didnt feel like doing it this morning cos have to go for Jap ceremony, then came back around 6pm, mapled a bit, went out with family for dinner, come back maple a bit more, and now dun feel like doing lp. Like wat Tab says, this part about eating into personal time sucks ass. I have not really enjoyed a decent sunday ever since practicum. Now its amost a given that at least half my sunday is used for Lp and powerpoint, resourcing or watever. Think I wont and cant do anything tonight. Having a serious bout of "I dun feel like doing tat right now" syndrome. K will wake up earlier tom to pia out one. And tomorrow I will go to work normally, instead of having to taxi there 2-3hours earlier to mark or piah work. Man, I did that for the entire week. Sian, work too hard, think too much liao. So lets just leave everything to tomorrow.

Now back to piahing my 178 episodes of "Prince of Tennis", currently on disc 2 out of 23 discs. At last, I can understand a bit more of the Jap inside though not all. Well I hope to continue my jap until really really cannot make it. Dun mind if I could persist like this for guitar course and learn continuously and see results but screw that Yamaha...

No comments: