Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Spirit is Free but tired...

Yesterday after another 2 cotinuous sessions, which an event took up all my marking time, I dragged my sorry and tired ass out of the office. Cos I dun see others staying back, I decided no use dabaoing, cos I will just chuck it one side anyway.

Whilst walking out, I was kinda sian that one day is just gone like tat without marking done. Already I used as much of my free time to clear liao but it just seems endless. Cos SA1 is round the corner, its not being useful to hold onto their work. Should try to clear it to return them. Its like the mind is strong but the body is weak... Was too sick last week to mark much. This week still recuperating... and Monday marked 4hrs, Tue got remedial then go see sinseh, Wed got meeting then practice until 5pm. Signz... So all my free periods including lunch is used to clear.

I was kinda stoned around 5.15pm while walking out. Was contemplating if I wanted to take a cab or bus home? Whether I should go out? Whether I should go home to rest instead? Wanted to eat at Soupspoon, wanted to drink Yuan Yang (coffee mix tea), wanted to sleep.... Wanted to just go home... Then I remembered that my Spirit is free, if I let it be. I decided to head downtown, to add a bit more colour to my otherwise dull day.

I did micro-rest on the bus and stopped at The Cathy. There is this HK food selling Yuan Yang there. Last time, I tried it with Tab and liked it alot. Decided whilst on the bus, to check if there are others in town. If yes, meet dinner, if no, then dabao some yuan yang and food to treat family. When I got down from the bus, I noticed the sky wasnt dark. It was a nice day infact. There werent many pple around cos its only 6pm in town. The weather was sunny and warm enough for me to peel off the jacket I've been wearing once I board a bus, at workplace. Its warm and nice. I walked across THAT traffic junction where Tab and I nearly met our Maker together

- We had been talking. Then heard the green man sound and decided to cross, assuming that it was our junction that was green, about 3 steps later, then Tab heard car sounds and horning, then we looked. Argh its red and cars are coming our way. Tab hurriedly pull me and herself back to the pavement. Then we burst out laughing. Walao 2 Educators with such eager death wish. Shared a room, in the same line, then go meet Maker together.... (such good friends)

To cut the long story short, I went to buy a BIG yuan yang and their hotdog. As I was kinda hungry, havent eaten much save for a bowl of porridge for brunch at 8.30qm until 6pm, I thoroughly enjoyed eating that piping hot dog, adding mustard, ketchup and mayo on it. The drink is still nice except I couldnt taste the taste very well due to blocked nose. Still its a welcome break. The basement of The Cathy is still kinda low-traffic, so its a nice place to hang. Its also WI-FI enabled. Means can surf for free if u got the right equipment. Then Tab msged.

I walked to meet her and we walked to a Jap restaurant near Raffles Place. It was freezing cold. I had to put on my jacket and she took a pic of me, with the jacket zipped up to cover my mouth like a ninja-type. That aircon vent was blasting me... bubu. Had to change seats with her. Then ordered Ramen. Usually I am not a Ramen person but given the option of cold sushi vs Ramen, I'll choose the latter. Later Krynnder joined us. Interestingly all of us had noodles. Tab had soba and both of us had ramen. They tried to psycho me to join them in their Exotic dance but seriously I be lucky if I dun bump into the wall after work. Not to mention, expect many cameras to be flashing, taping IF I joined. Krynnder interjected to remind me, those will be without flash and sounds :P

Went home on a bus, rested and reached home near 8.30pm. Went online for a while, and watched Planet Earth at 10pm - 11pm. Decided to sleep earlier. Went to bed.

Woke up tired 6am. Didnt feel good. Went to work. Got relief for my own class, an hr more to do work. Marked, didnt eat brunch though bought, marked and scold for corrections, taught, scolded. By the time the day ended, I was seriously tired. Just wish it can all stop... Brought 2 stacks home, cos I cant mark much in my current state. Hopped on a cab home and reached home near 2.30pm. Ate my brunch, bathed, rubbed oilment on my stomache, blog and later have a nap bah. Feel a bit better. Will endeavour to finish those two. No point hanging to them. Will then have to clear on Sat. My short day today is ..... longer and even more tiring than my heavy day. Tom another long day... Signz.

My Spirit is free but its kinda tired. How to recharge the spirit?

No comments: