Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tagged by Tab to write about the 6 weirdest things abt me

Hmm wondered did I do a similar tag last time...

Weird Fact 1: I must sleep in COMPLETE darkness without a single sound. Even the ticking of the clock on the wall can keep me awake. The slightest sound will keep me awake, common examples - crazy man shouting in the street in the middle of the night, noisy tv in living room, sounds of the bus/lorry driving nosily past, cats mating and meowling their heads off... You get the picture?

To solve the getting to sleep part, I closed the windows, shut the curtains, close the door and put a pillow over my head to cover my eyes and also cover both ears while I sleep. Just so to keep the noises out and lemme go into dreamland. Weird right?

Weird Fact 2: I must cover myself with a blanket to sleep. Without it, I would wake up shivering cold, even if the windows and doors were entirely shut. Its a thing to keep my chest warm so I wont cough. So over the years, NO matter how hot or cold, a blanket is a MUST. It must cover my body from chest to feet. Nevermind if I kick it away, I would wake up shivering to re-cover myself again with it.

Sometimes I wondered if I am even warm-blooded. Why the freaking hell do I wake up shivering when I am in a hot and stuffy room without air circulation as Tab always complained... Yar weird, how should I know?

Weird Fact 3: I wear my jacket once I leave for work. Everything is too cold, be it the taxi, bus and even mrt. Workplace air con also makes me cold and start coughing. Hence I wear a jacket once there is air con.

Weird Fact 4: Can do alot of things, even purchase embarassing stuff with a straight face. Its a useful skill that I use to help my sisters purchase some embarassing items. So if my friends want stuff like condoms, dildos and are too shy to buy, I can buy it on ur behalf. No sweat.

Weird Fact 5: Tea is my staple water supply. Can drink tea instead of water all day. Only recently reduced as I'm eating Chinese medicine. Otherwise its just pure, unsugared chinese tea eg Xiang pian, Tie guan ying for me.

Weird Fact 6: Music calms the salvage beast. Alot of bottled anger that is relieved via Rock/Modern Rock/Heavy Rock even Metal songs. Artist like Linkim Park, Breaking Benjamin and even most recently bought a Marilyn Manson Cd. Somehow his songs start to sound good. The level of anger simmering under the surface seems to be increasing...

K, these are real facts about me. Some my close friends know, some are what I reveal for the first time esp no.1 and 6.

No comments: