Thursday, September 06, 2007

I am a wonton?

This happened last friday bah when Tab, Candle and FH plus moi went to Pitstop, something like settlers' cafe, for some games after dinner.

First we tried Taboo but it was too lingustically-challenging for Candle, and I was too mentally-challenged after a dam long day of work. Hence our pair werent really doing well.

Then we switched games to Imaginary (not sure of the name, too stoned to notice. Was intially very stoned, but after Taboo, even more stoned) Its a stereotyping game. A person is chosen, a question is asked abt the person with 6 possible answers. The answer with most pple choosing it is the right one. Hence the term 'stereotyping'. Eg If Hellbound was a colour, which would Hellbound be?

1) Red
2) Blue
3) Green
4) Yellow
5) Black
6) White

Needless to say, think most whom know me would have chosen (3) even though I, myself may choose (5).

Well one qn was the type of soup I would be. The steoreotyped answer was "wonton". Huh? Why am I a wonton? I had chosen clam chowder cos I eat that. Candle's reason was I was most cheena amongst them. Havent heard from Tab or FH yet about that reason. One thing I learnt is that the stereotype of me is kinda clear-cut. Hmm sad pple can read me like an open book... I have layers you know (lifted from Shrek)

No comments: