Saturday, November 24, 2007

Forget the diet for now until my health and sanity recovers

Yup, the diet thing is off for now. Its been a very testing and trying time for all my collegues, being blasted daily for many things about 3+ weeks. So we end up working long hours eg 8-6pm or 9-6.30pm plus everyday. Things are not looking up. And am just waiting for next week to be over and finally take a breather from it all. The irritating thing is that food is not provided daily. Most of us didnt eat breakfast. Lunch was provided for 3 days thereafter poot. The stalls were not open, the couple that opened didnt sell proper meal. As a level, took turns to go out to dabao lunch.

So for my case, I head to town daily after a long day at work. Was out for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. The only exception was Wed where I went home to finish out admin work due on thurs. A note, not to watch movie at 9.45pm cos by the time its over, its already midnight. Got to hail a cab to go home, cost about $12 so the total cost is $20! Not cheap ne. Cheaper to watch weekend instead cos got night-rider etc...

Friday tried the Tempura Curry Udon at that curry udon place at Central. The vedict for me. The Tempura is delicious. Its huge, fresh, crispy. Oiishikatta! Demo, the udon is a bit too much. After a while, get a bit sick from eating too much of it. Would prefer rice instead but rice is not served unless u order the Unagi don. Rest are just Udon. Was telling FH and Candle, the number of times I eat Udon in a year can be counted with 1 finger.

Havent gone mapling in almost a month. Think tomorrow then login to catch up. Today just still feeling too tired... bleah still got Jap class. Not that I dislike jap or what but that the journey is tiring. Oh well I think I go to sleep a bit later.

No comments: