Friday, November 09, 2007

The thing about dieting without exercising...

Yar the irritating thing about dieting without exercising is "Easy come, easy go".

Why?

Cos that is exactly what happened...

Just ate a bit better last Sat and Sun. Maybe this week too cos my mom is away hence eat outside food for meals. Well I weighed myself on Tue and all the weight loss is back... Man its a hard struggle. Oh well and to top it off, next friday I got a staff buffet makan thing plus next sunday that actual wedding. Makan again. There goes everything. Think have to seriously make an effort to exercise, be it at home or at gym. Funny thing is I am used to being lazy by now. Remembering myself, I was the one exercising dilligently from graduation up until I went to NIE. MAN, what did NIE do to me?!? I have become a slob. Bubu... *GRRRS and pokes flabby stomache*

GRR have to gather my will and just do it... best part today I intended to do that, only that I fell asleep after late lunch. Woke up and its already 8pm. Ate a bit.
Now feel like sleeping again...

Band: The GazettE (my current favourite, far exceeding Gackt, cos of the wide array of music styles they play, very versatile, plus DAMN GOOD guitar solos and rifts and great vocalist)

Newest Song : Chizuru (a damn nice yet haunting song, a tune in my head)



I am cramming my still-unnamed MP3 player with all of their songs from their singles and albums. Great Band. In case you are wondering, yes, they have some handsome looking guys. BUT it is the guitar that really draws me in. Listen and see for yourself.

No comments: