Friday, November 16, 2007

The thing about having to work REALLY Really hard...

The thing about having to work really REALLY hard everyday for 2 weeks... is I dun get to eat well. Especially this week. On tuesday, I didnt eat anything save dinner. Drank water, sweetened drink, milk only. No wonder I stepped on the scale and 3kg flew off again.

But dun think this will be permanent cos just had a Staff function where makan is the main activity. Tom then I'll go and weigh myself. Lets just say... I had to sing as part of the entertainment, kinda imprompto and forgot some lyrics. Do not know whether showing this 'aspect' of mine, will land me more 'arrows'. Think dun care at the moment, cos its been a very very very exhausting week for everybody due the arragement of the work timing, events and looooooong meetings. Think a screw or two fell off along the way.

Oh yar. Just remb why I am blogging.

Chanced upon this Japanese-styled Jrock band, KAGRRA. The sound is unique as they mix japanese instruments and music style with the modern band sound. Very oriental and soothing to listen to. Listened to a few, but only like this 2. Give it a try. Too bad the band not so shuai... that is not a main criteria. Just really the rest of their songs do not catch my attention.

1) Song: Uta Kata


2) Satsuki


Kinda nice to listen to relax.

No comments: