Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Feeling Lost... Divine advice

The built-up n pent-up stress, unhappiness since the start of the term reached a point where I was contemplating resignation.

Cos I've realized, I was really 自爆自气  of sorts when I was mixing a drink at night to stop the mind, as well as eating a lot (Bryani or curry rice or laksa) cos there's really a sense of irritation and lack of satisfaction that these food gave me the satisfaction I needed. Kinda of the sense of satisfaction after a hearty meal. Of course I've realized now and am trying not to abuse my body but need to wean off the hearty food.

Things reached a point I decided to go to the GuanYin temple to pray, seek advice and regain a sense of mind. I got my answer, only that it wasn't the time, so gotta hang on until a better time. True, still got half year in the contract, would forfeit my bonus if I did it now. Plus haven't been looking around or updated resumes and many more...so the advice is right. Some preparation is in order. 

Plus hopefully bump up my war-chest with some funds since the major stock loss this year. Haven't even made much this year and it's almost over. Need to keep up the buffer, insurance is kinda draining.

So after the temple qui-qian, my mind was less crowded n calmer. Went to work on Mon and super sian. Went for KM that helped drive the blues away. Felt better and survived the heavy day today though I didn't do anything else extra at work. Getting thru the lessons is the challenge. Bleah tom is another heavy day. 

I've come to realize this increased periods is affecting me, draining after numerous classes. I had to dabao breakfast food on 3-4 days. No time to even walk out. I'm mentally exhausted after a hectic day and there's 4 hectic days a week. Little prep time left for  thoughts and planning. And got to do stupid events planning such as restaurants or even get a vendor for an event. I could manage up til last year, with the normal periods but this is too much to bear. Plus those silly parties which I attend also drained me, think Geylang... Reached a point where enough is enough though. 

Just do what I can realistically and get thru each day. That's the plan and mantra. Turn more anti-social and avoid planning and going for all these parties and save up more $$$ for my war-chest.

No comments: