Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stressed n tired

Since the start of the second term, I was left mentally exhausted daily that I skipped KM, concuss many times. Many times with a mixed drink to shut off the overtly many thoughts. Think too much is one very obvious flaw of mine. So the alcohol shuts down the mental thoughts and I could sleep. I guess just too many things on my plate at work. Just glad no family troubles to add to that.

By far, this week was the worst. I did restart KM, going for a double session which turned out pretty good. I felt better and even normal on Tue morning, only to be thoroughly drained after the heavy day. 

Due to privacy hence the lack pf details. i was running around on Thur, heavy day, plus event running around plus having to go check out the venue for the after-party, and the whole waiting around wasted time drained me further. 

By Fri, I was just hoping to get through by but had to flare up once in the four consecutive lessons that I had to endure. Even had to give up going out to buy lunch and even my plans to eat out cos a student asked for help to practice. Then an extra period I gotta be present for the another level event. Plus I was checking diaries and also cleaned up my room by sweeping, dusting etc. Talk about hectic.

Then the welcome party that evening... I would turn even more anti-social cos I was again the only one to turn up there, had to travel down via mrt with rush hour crowd to the red-light district for a meal. Due to long years of not eating spicy stuff, the food gave me diarrhea and stomach pains and pangs that lasted the whole day on Sat. Then the whole drunk female colleague whom luckily for her, not so for me, shared cab. Dropped her off safely. I must avoid more of such functions in future. Not enjoyable, very queer at times, really cultural differences are glaringly obvious.

I just don't want this weekend to end so soon. I need more time to recover. Stomach still diarrhea, body is tired especially the mind. But Sat is over and Sun is here. Just last longer and wake me up after Sept ends.

No comments: