Friday, November 08, 2013

Contemplation & Reflection

It's been a while since the last entry. Too caugt up in the grind of daily life...

Had a chat with the P and I said I was still contemplating whether to continue... Give an answer before this term ends.  My Guan Yin temple qian is said is not the time... plus I did look at Job-street and its either I dont have the qualifications n experience or too qualified and the pay sucked. Then that investment where the firm De listed but jept delaying returning the capital meant I dun haveaccess to my full funds. All these might be the "signs" to let me know it isn't the right time, which as things play out, seemed more obvious. But when is the right time and would I really be able to land something better as the qian said??? I am so unsure of the next step to take cos am so bogged down by the fatique of daily work. In the recent meet-up with Candle, I just prayed for things to be smooth and inner peace.

KM I am going for the Anti car jacking course cos it's on a Sat. Sun I have my drums. There's another one on long weapons which I would want to attend if it's on Sat too. That is partucularly important for me. Anyway this week I only went once, a double. I have only just recovered from the shoulder n back aches. First time I put on my fist wraps. Last Sun, I was watching you-tube and tying plus drinking at the same time. Did more than 10 tries before finally getting most of it down. Since the beginner class was striking, can put in. First hand ok. Other hand er..  tio stuck cos it's in the other direction and I practiced one side only.  Luckily the other female student who has muay thai background helped me tie it. It's like a wrist guard of sort. Since I've bought it, I'll try to use it. The Adv class was a bit complicated cos 4 different levels of blocking agaibst kicks. Learnt 3 before but some just once, plus longtime didnt do and one is new. After the long explanation,  kenna lost a biy pkus hard to focus from the exertion of the earlier class. But still can do after the practice. Just it hasnt been saved firmly in my brains. Haven't write down pointers in my KM notebook yet. Super backache and sore shoulders so rest and recover plus medicated plasters.

I was floored by the end of Wed. Coughing badly but thankfully I was not involved in today's event. Plus got one off-day so I decided to take half. Used the time to clear up some stufd n settle one lesson.  It's so long since I could sit down and do and make a resource. I thought of going out but in the end I fell asleel cos such a nice weather n peaceful in the house.  Woke up and went to the supermarket with Mom to help her with the heavy groceries n pushing the trolley. Then I went to JE to partly do banking, chevk oht movie timing n the library. The movie was kinda late so decided to go to library. Borrowed more audio books n took a bus to Clementi to continue banking.  Then just headed home, knowing I have dinner st home so I shouldn't be eating outside. Thid leisure unhurried way was somethibg I missed sorely. It gave me a bit of inner peace cos thu is the simple life,  I had time to think and remind myself to be thankful for the things I have, not  to take for granted.

Dinner, practice guitar and then by 11pm everyone is asleeo except me. I am still awake at 12.30am sio I better rest cos tom is another very hectux day...

No comments: