Sunday, November 24, 2013

Another week down

This year has really been tough & that's an understatement. This Week has been really really long. 6 days workweek due to another event. It's been a hectic slew of events & a mad rush to finish teaching b4 the exams, then frantic all checking books then endurance marking then more books checking. On top of these is that event that Kanjeong spiders ask 'Me damn last min for activities.

This time, A couple felt my wrath cos ask me at a time where I'm tying very hard to clear my work and so vague and last min & expect miracles? There's no pre-made activities possible. Last time I had time to clear and think, but this year I am struggling already so fed my wrath though some idea struck me, and I made up something. Though stupid questions asked are being shot down by me.

For my own lessons, lagi best, already so few inspiration this year, helped settle FW's partial lesson meant I had little ideas for my Own. I had on idea for a sort-of after-eXam first lesson which isn't much of the formal style. Decide just to go along with it. Dun car that there would be visitors and it might not be What they want to see. But its not for them, just heck and did it. Then after hear some positive comments from some but I take with a pinch of salt cos culturally they can't say bad things to a foreigner... Scully say thing behind the back.

Happy that it's over. Met up with Krynnder & ZX plus the gang for dinner @ Shin Kushin. T was there and was tired & hungry. So I ate @Soupspoon, a Soup and salad. Dinner was good, too. Chatted, updated and joked. Headed to Ang Siang Hill area for dessert. The chook cake Was excellent but the service was patchy. Thanks to Quet who kindly sent Mb back. Hera ends a working Sat. Time to enjoy my weeknds. It's well-deserved & harI-earned.

No comments: