Tuesday, November 12, 2013

WTFHis wrong with tthis year? Where's my windfall??

I am being floored by poor planning. Need to rant. Damn pent-up cos didnt go KM this week yet. Summary is on top of my already damn hectic schedule on a daily basis. I tio extra ad-hoc duties cos of another event. Plus had extra students pushed onto me. And hence it disrupted the plans to finish syllabus just in time for the exams... and that stupid priject-based lesson is poorly planned and coordinated.

I had to rush around like crazy in that sole lesson to film 3 groups which obviously dun end up being ready. So I had to co tinue with that incomplete groups over my free break time. Trouble is my timetable is so packed that on top of this, meant I either had to forgo going out to buy lunch or had to anticipate and dabao morning food as my lunch. I am already damn du-lan. I had to do that for 3 classes hence 3 days liao. Even a siant has limits.

After all these rushed filming and I loaded them all onto the network. Damn tired but still got lessons to go. Editing was supposed to be out of my hands. I couldn't even relax and pick up the guitar to strum my blues away and achieve inner peace before it got shattered. Basically damn screwed up... windows and apple dun communicate, so the same file once loaded on windows cant be transferred to apple. I got students coming frantically to find me and try to get the originals which I dun have cos all the video cams and sd cards are with that colleague whom I dun know where... bloody hell. Climbed up and down several times looking. WtH! Damn fucked-up!!! Wasted the entire hour plus and I didnt get any lax.

Damn du-lan that I brought my guitar home and did some playing ti calm myself. Bathed, ate dinner, sis bought dessert. My new military bags arrived that helped to lift my mood somewhat. Now just very tured but nerves frayed from all these intense and hectic crap. So drained and its just Tue. Tomorrow is another hectic day so hectic that I shudder at the thought cos there's two of that lessons with that FW. Bloodycrap. I think once the exams are over,  if I am not up to it, wouldn't fight it anymore, just surrender...

Where's my financial windfall? The horoscope is right sbout the hectic crap at work and the ill-effects on my health and well-being. Then where's my financial windfall? that's the big question? Think my overtly-irritated mind needs some alcohol to shut down.


No comments: