Friday, May 20, 2016

Sis is sick.

Youngest sister is hospitalised, due to being unwell. A myrid of reasons that caused her to feel unwell and be very sickly, in part due to her condition. So plans to settle the remaining SG grant things will be deferred a bit until she is better and Mom can settled herself down. This is the third day.

Ya so this weekend I will be home-bound so can visit my sister and be around at home when necessary. Also help out, cos we have vegetarian on Sat. Then Sun is the small simple ceremony. Sometimes I am not sure how exactly am I helping out? Except sweeping the floor, lighting the incense, settling the household bills, washing the dishes. Havent done more than that.

On my own front, mostly my sleeping hours went havoc again. Trying to adjust back. Strictly controlling yet failing at times my calories. Havent lost anything besides my Taiwan gains. But arms are getting a bit harder despite the layer of added flab. So will keep those up. Havent done my core for three days. This period of time, I am doing the exercises daily. My walking speed has increased but after a long distance, I feel a jolt of pain / numb-ache in either knees. So improvements except for the weight loss. Will try harder to regulate my sleeping and also eating. Will work on them this weekend. Hope Monday onwards, I can be in a normal daily routine.

Try to get disciplined again, then work on my stuff and employment. Things on my mind. Yet reminding myself to be cheerful and smile more for good luck and stuff. Not worry so much, be grateful and appreciative of the simpler things.

No comments: