Saturday, February 28, 2004

Finally I am fulfiling a long time dream of mine. I have been telling friends that if I ever was to be unemployed, then I would go to Pacific coffee and enjoy a hot cup of coffee while the rest of the office crowd rushes by.... LOL that would be fun.

Well not that I am doing that anyway. But there is another dream of mine, that is if I ever need to rest, sleep, I would go to a Fruit bar nearby and sleep in the soft sofas that they have. Well its at Fuzion smoothies bar, and guess what, I am doing that right now. My work place is just nearby but I can just Nuah here. The fruit smoothies is nice. A nice place to nuah the hours away. Well I really need to Chill out. Anyway. It has been an other tough week. Well the only consolation is that I can expect my pay check soon.

Hope to live through another week. Update u all if I survive through.

No comments: