Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Well it seems that that little bit of chiller during the weekend was to brave the impending storm ahead. Man today is like just the second day of the week and I already scored 2/2 in terms of being nagged at and Today Told Very Loudly How to Do a particuticular thingy that the temp did not teach me properly.

What the F(#&$#$ How the hell am I to know their way of doing things when all that temp told me was "If cannot find certain docs then should be in filing cabinet...." And expect me to learn when the temp dun know what the f$#* is going on or dun tell me in specific terms. Man I am just trying to do my job there, sometimes I wonder what am I supposed to do there at all!!! Then whenever got mistake, then come and nag me and speak very sternly or buay song to me. What the hell did I ever do to you? Man I know I frown unconsciously and I dun smile much, but is that reason enough to treat me in this manner? Man wtf have I gotten myself into!!! Man I just finished jamming my guitar, after I am going to pump iron and pump myself flat for therapy. Man I need some channel to channel all these negative feelings and anger into. Exercise is definitely a good choice. So if u all notice that I am getting fitter, then it is becos either I am Stressed, Frustrated, Angry, Pissed, Fuming..... Alot of anger and frustration ever since I've started. Another 74 days... I really wonder if I can last that long... the only consolation is that i finished my re po to.... then going to have it crashed n burned by my Sup.... Well all I can say is that the future road seems long and hard indeed.

This is one site http://www.idealpartner.org.uk/ipbi/WhatJob.asp that tests and tells what type of employee u are. So below are my results, sorry for the lack of graphics. Well... that is but one aspect, but I hope I dun sacrifice toooooo much for this internship..... I am already starting to fear doing certain tasks, dread some stuff... I have to think positively, I should feel better, after I worked out and slept to tomorrow. Yep, I am going to exercise. But I cant wait for the week to be over. Sign.

Ki System

Natal Year number: 2
A sociable individual, Yenn is outward-looking, well-balanced and thoughtful. However, she is also pretty conservative by nature, and reluctant to adapt to changes. Unwilling to rely on others for financial or emotional support, Yenn will work harder than most to achieve her goals. Yet she is compassionate and supportive of others.

Natal Month number: 9
Although Yenn may be relied upon to start her allotted tasks, she cannot always be relied upon to complete them. This is not because Yenn is lazy, but because her active brain has alighted upon something else that she wishes to pursue. Nevertheless she has leadership potential and the ability to inspire others with her charm and humour.

Natal House number: 7
Life is likely to provide Yenn with many different challenges, but in the end she will overcome the difficulties and make solid progress. She is prone to talk about subjects on which she has little knowledge, but her communication skills are such that she can be quite persuasive. She needs to focus on her long-term objectives.

Comments based on Western Grid

111

Although Yenn is often outgoing and chatty, she can at times be quite introspective. She may not of course see herself as an entertainer, but she nevertheless has all the qualities needed for the stage. She may seem shy on interview, but put her on a platform with an audience, and you will see the benefits that she can bring to any employment that demands such skills.

2

Sensitive to criticism and naturally intuitive, Yenn has a natural ability to detect insincerity in others. Because she is a sensitive soul, Yenn can be a solid friend and a good listener. As a result, she will get on well with colleagues, whilst being more than capable of handling office politics.

4

A practical individual, Yenn is a neat and tidy craftsman who can organise others to achieve her plans. She should use those practical skills and organisational ability in an office management, or secretarial function, or by applying such skills to self-employment. In general, Yenn is a neat and tidy individual - qualities of value to many different jobs.

8

Good with details and with a methodical approach, Yenn nevertheless is someone who enjoys constant new challenges to maintain her interest. She is a methodical individual with attention to detail, but is inclined to leave tasks unfinished if her active mind alights on something of greater interest. Routine tasks that fail to challenge her intellect are at greatest risk, so Yenn needs a job that offers variety.

9

Ambitious to improve her lot, Yenn will constantly push forward to achieve something in her life, yet this ambition will be balanced by humanitarian ideals that will lead her to support causes that may demand self-sacrifice.
[The Arrow of Scepticism: lacking the numbers 3, 5 and 7] Taking little on trust, in adult life Yenn requires solid proof before she accepts a concept. Characterised by honesty and fairness, she is quite intuitive, yet firmly sceptical of the claims made, for example, by religion. This may be important at work, if employers require employee acceptance of work practices that are not immediately verifiable.

Comments based on Chinese Grid

111

Yenn enjoys a positive and balanced approach to life and will be financially successful. If the Chinese version also contains 2 sevens, Yenn is very fortunate.

2

Yenn has an average mind, and without the numbers 4 and 9 in the Chinese version will not enjoy a creative existence.

8

In the absence (in the Chinese version) of the numbers 1 and 6, she will be good with money and details. She will be happier if the Chinese grid includes the numbers 5 and 7.

99

Yenn is intelligent, and prepared to learn. Without the numbers 3, 5 and 7 in the Chinese version, Yenn is likely to use her head at the expense of her heart, which can lead her to become something of a workaholic.
[The Arrow of Suspicion: Lacking the numbers 4, 5 and 6] Yenn is a cynic who worries too much about the downside. She needs to recognise more of life's advantages.
[The Arrow of Loneliness: Lacking the numbers 3, 5 and 7] Yenn is so determined to achieve her objectives that she does so at the expense of all else, including friends, family, love and laughter.

No comments: