Saturday, March 13, 2004

Its been a while since I last undated my blog..... Sorry, after doing very intense data-entry, the last thing I want to do is to see a computer, much less, sit infront of one.

Well from my previous entry, I scored 4/5 days of nagging, nagging and some that sounded like scolding.... I really felt like giving up then cos I was really discouraged. I already tried my best, which was never good enough for SOME pple... then not much appreciation or anything. Not that I was doing work to please them anyway, but a polite 'thank you' is really lacking.... I am not a dog performing tricks for praises, but looking for something where I can contribute.... But my Sup later came and asked me to help her test some stuff.... so I dun feel so extra there and she was nice about it. So I dun want to give in to my negative feelings.... I will overcome my greatest enemy- Myself. Hope to become stronger and learn more abt myself and what I want in my job.

Anyway whenever I finish my Data entry, I just asked around for more work, otherwise will be nagged at..... so far my list of work is like tidying up and labeling a cupboard.... my second cupboard so far... so I can put in my future resume, "skilled in tidying up and classification of docs in messy cupboard", photocopying, filing, formatting excel files and printing, digging up for some samples from boxes.... blah blah... The only thing lacking is making and serving coffee. Well what the heck.... I just focus on overcoming myself, my weakness and try to be more positive abt the experience. Hopefully the project work can be successful and help the pple go home earlier? Dunno if that is too much to ask?

No comments: