Monday, March 22, 2004

Well my homework for the next few days is to brush up and update my resume with all the stuff that I learnt in this internship, then I am going to send out resumes. Oh there is still the interview conversation to master. At least that is something positive to do to get myself out of the sticky situation that I am in....

Anyway, just like waiting for my comp to be scanned online, and found 4 virus! Talk about infection big-time, wonder how the heck has my siblings been using the comp.... tell them not to open funny files.... or download silly files.... then later ask me to get it fixed up... Sign. Really the day that I can really 'relax and take things easy' is really the day I am laid to rest. Thanks Quetzal for giving me the online scan add.

Well seriously lacking in time and energy nowadays. I found that I really dun laugh much or smile, maybe more when I'm with friends or family but HUMOR seems to have left me for some winter migration. While nowadays I am using my other good friend-Medicated Plasters more often. Then other vile fiends descended to plague me, like eye bags, sore eyes, tired eyes, sore knee from walking too much, backache from carrying heavy stuff or slouching too near to comp... etc

Well just hope I can find something soon and get out. Or until I cannot take it, go and report to Sup abt the treatment that I am getting-which I'm not sure whether they would label it 'fair'. Either that or I am too soft a person.

Well congrats to Krynnder n Quetzal on their impending or in the case of the latter, already, New-found freedom. I can only watch from the sidelines for now. Another week ahead, half day tom, havent ironed my clothes yet.... *bleah!

Incidentally a fellow collegue actually asked me during lunch this fri, a lot of qns with regards to the job and my quietness in the office. She asked me whether I dread going to work (No, I only get xian when I do DE for long). Asked me whether I have low self-esteem? (No, my face is like that, I may not like myself sometimes, but not low self-esteem) Asked me whether I was bullied? or Ignored? That is why I look like suffering in office? (Try doing De with tight time limit, non-stop, and nagged at, and when fin, have nothing to do, see if u can still smile after all these. I usually have very tired
eyes everyday) Like giving me a prep talk like that, I really wonder if she was a Spy sent to test me... Well I just told her that I cannot 'lighten' up cos I grew up being the one responsible for alot of things, from young and even until now. Just look at the earlier paragraph on Comp virus etc. Well I can only say, I am neutral, if I am to do things, I will do it seriously with best efforts. If that is not good enough, forget it. I will just move on. My working life has just begun, I dun have to treat this as my first and only choice thought the pay is good, but the hrs are long for a perm. So even if they do offer, but I really highly doubt, cos I didnt make use of opports to 'build' bridges and relationships... u know what I mean. So in the unlikely event (must buy lottery if really happen) if I am offered a perm, I would have to really consider whether I want to commit myself to it, to build a career, or at least be commited to it for a period longer than 6 mths. I would have to seriously weigh the pros and cons.

No comments: