Thursday, March 25, 2004

Today's entry is entirely devoted to my INSANE RAMBLINGS abt work on Tuesday. hence for those who are not interested, please ignore this entry. It will do u good....

...Okay just had a nice half day watching movie with Quet and Tab, when I returned to work on TUESDAY..... I was in for SUPER DEEP SHIT, man Hell would have been a nicer place to be in....

First, the data-entry from the previous day ie the half day that i took, was kept for me..... all to be comepleted before the Tue batch comes in....so i work my butttt offfffff to do lah.... not to mention that i still have a timing imposed on me.... Then while i was working myself to the grave, one collegue cannot find a file. Since I was 'dumped' with the task of filing, she asked me to look for it. Urgent... Okay if only i had like 2 of me.... but i was in the middle of a dataentry nightmare... fine, i searched for it twice for misfiled... Nope, nothing, so I told her and resume data keying.... I even had to munch some cheesestick (my lunch) while typing.... Really insane... Until around 4 plus, then i searched the entire filing cabinet and still to no avail. I went back to her, telling her still cannot find. She said that she got to redo it, and warned me to be more careful in filing as I AM WASTING HER TIME..... SHE GOT OTHER STUFF TO DO.... Okay fine if it is my fault, but i really have no idea where that CRAP doc went to..... either she passed to me, i misfiled in god-knows-where.... but still nothing after a thorough search.... or I ate it for lunch... or she didnt pass it to me.... So again this is how the blame goes, U r incharge, others didnt touch, so mistake related to ur area, U are AT FAULT. Very simple logic for blaming. And I get it most of the time.

I was soooooo discouraged by this F$&#^$ day.... I went home, fixed myself a GIN coke and updated my resumes, started sending out by quick apply. Its really no use... I really reached a point where I am ready to just throw down everything and give up. Then today I puked up my breakfast (Milo), dunno why leh, just started coughing then the next thing my milo came up.... Really dun feel good, but still went to work. Cos otherwise I might end up with one full day's work for me to do when I recover.... Thankfully nothing else happened except my appeitite. But I have a nagging suspicion that when one more staff returns, then I will be the ball to be kicked out the current unit I am in, cos no spare comps around. Then they need the temp more than they need me, so chances are either I kick elsewhere to wander or I asked to leave...? Maybe I think too much, but until middle of next mth, I am stuck, not as if i fancy that b($&#& work anyway. So I have until that period of time to get another job. So today I updated my word resume, going to send out more resumes....

Man Fridays please come..... save thy wretched soul.... I really am confused whether I am suitable for office job or working life...

No comments: