Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Work Begins *melancholy organ music*

Hail all from the Lands of Maple, where I have happily resided for the past holidays. Long as it might have seem but its never enough I tell you. Einstein's theory of relativity is best illustrated by the holidays. When you are having it, it seems endless, yet when it ended, it seems very very brief. Its never enough! So out from the Maple lands, I have to depart from, tumbling back to the reality of life.

To work.

A new place, new people. Except for the travelling, which incidentally allowed me to be in afternoon session, I am so far okay. Its sucky being a form 'cher but one has to start somewhere. It is the eventual fate of all EMS 'chers. Anyway first day yesterday, I didnt even know the venues, timetable until I stepped in and stuff just came thrown my way. Left, right and centre, until I was lost. So far no induction so I dun even know my way around things. No books, dunno venues, dunno wat work or events happening, where are the markers?. And there u have it, the real face of education out there. So dun complain abt new 'chers, they are just having severe information overload. And it will continue on for the entire week. Lucky for me, I have a breathing space of 1 week. To settle in, get my stuff n also observe the systems that their current 'chers have set up n hope to emulate them then am on my own. Think Tab had it differently. For now, I will just do what I can.

The best part is after work, I left, cos no need to stay on late, as its already evening. Took about an hour to travel back, bathe, eat n mapled. Am trying not to think about work. Yep even watched South Park. That little bit which I had to do, did it up this morning. Lesson preparations not yet cos havent read through, intend to read during observation today. Then no laptop at work, dunno if I want to bring my own, lug it around in a bus-train-bus situation... See if I am issued one soon, if not may have to resort to that. See how. Am not able to do printing as freely, cos of policy. So will observe how others manage and emulated. Its a Monkey see, Monkey do situation. So dun complain abt new 'chers. Its the system.

Last thursday, my entire family went to JB to do more banking. This time with my younger sister, having the same banking issue, and the rest of us tagged along to do shopping. Its a fruitful trip in terms of cartoons n animation. Yes I bought South Park season 5, 6 and 8 and Prince of Tennis (POT) the entire set of 178 episodes. Now I am wondering when to start. So far I am into the 4th season of South Park disc 2. Each season is 3 discs. Ya not to mention gundam seed, destiny which remains unwatched, and POT which remains wrapped and those other anime I bought last time, Q-detective and Black Cat... Hmm maybe if Tab having a drinking session, I'll provide the discs. Dunno when Candle coming back?

That's all for now, got to go eat my lunch and set off for work. In case u wondering, I slept around 1am, woke up at 8.30am and have to get out of home by 11am. Tomorrow NEI have something on, so no need to go work. Am exempted and so tom can sleep late cos its in the afternoon. If anything thats suffering, so far is sleep from watching too much south park and maple cos by the time I reach home, my 2exp timing left with 2.5hrs. Nvm I am not aiming to be no1 mapler anyway. Just play for leisure.

K, till next time.

No comments: