Friday, June 30, 2006

Week 1 *scratch 1* 9 weeks more.... to T4, 19 weeks more to December holidays

That sums up wat I feel right now. Like Tab, also got burnt a bit on thurs and somewat more 'well-done' today. Still minor misbehaviour and relatively mild. Problem is the class is good one, so there is a stress to keep up the results. Hence misbehaviour have to be handled delicately not as to lose rapport b4 i could even build it up.

Still very very green. ALOT of things and responsibilities that has just kept increasing at an exponential rate daily. Granted monday I got to observe, tuesday I missed cos of induction and wednesday due to NEI induction, thursday was still semi-takeover. Today is the taste of full-load. Sign. Last 3 periods very restless n talkative n inattentiveness. Have to scold and tell and tell. Have to be more firm next week. So many things! Then a very BIG constraint, which I shall not elaborate for fear of being sued. Anyway life's not so great. Am thankful that next week got Youth day public holiday.

I agree with Tab, the fatigue is just building up. Partly for me, was my late sleeping hours. But I pushed sleeping to around12am but I wake at 8am. Usually I get up several times due to the noisy rubbish truck clearing trash around 7am. Duh. Finding it a bit difficult to adjust currently. Cos last time in morning, after class, can mark. Now is I have to go early to mark. Generally I am fresh just b4 I leave. By the time I reach, I am tired, sweating and not-so-fresh anymore. Then mark a few, and then soon is time for class. After ending, there is no time to do much cos the place close around 645pm. I would just pack all the guides home and try to do something the following morning. Thats y I wake up earlier. Cos once I 'm home. Just chuck everything aside and bathe, eat then maple for 1-2hrs then cannot make it liao. Stone stone then a day is over. The next day after wake up, around 9am, try to do something until 10plus, have to eat and get out of home b4 11am. Arrive around 11.55am and then the cycle continues. Hmm how to squeeze time out for any guitar course? Or even exercise? Nvm if others can do it?

I wonder if they really do much? Most are married, pregnant, attached. Not that many singles. Dun even have time for myself now, how to even get anyone? Nvm I'll just remain single and dream of my dream guy.... Easier when drunk to imagine, i guess?

Drinks Recipe - for all drunkards or alcoholic-wannabes.

Get the hint? Ya got tonnes of cocktail recipe. When is Candle coming back? An excuse to celebrate. Where's my beer, think I deserve one after an intense week. Think I still got one left. Last time I went to Cold Storage, bought half a dozen of different beer of different brands. So far my verdict is Miller Draft Beer. Nice when very very chilled, ie put into fridge over 2-3days. Fairly inexpensive at $3.45 compared to a cocktail.

No comments: