Sunday, July 10, 2011

3 days of consecutive Katsu-don

On Monday, I set myself to go to gym. It was a good workout, though my body ached a little bit.

Tue, unexpectedly Tab called me to meet for dinner in Clementi. She was at NUT for training. Luckily my assignment got cancelled, so we ate dinner leisurely. I asked her to choose between Ma You Ji or Ootoya, she chose the former. So after ordering one serving, we saw satay n we decided to order. It was very filling. It's been so long since I've ate satay. After walking around a bit of Clementi Mall, we settled in Baskin Robbins cos I've never eaten there before. I bought a waffle bowl with 2 scoops of ice cream; choc peanut and caramel truffle. Topped with almonds n more caramel sauce. It was a super sinful extended dinner.

Wed, my local collegue n I went to eat dinner with a Jap collegue whose birthday was coming. I ate grilled chicken salad with coke lite cos felt guilty abt yest's dinner. When we headed to Udders, I ordered tiramsu n rum & raisin with Vodcar topping. But both collegues only taste a
little bit, so I ate the whole waffle with both scoops of ice cream. Decadent indulgence! I hardly eat an entire waffle with 2 scoops of ice cream before... Of course that ate into my planned gym.

Thur, just had assignment.

Fri, I ended up eating Malay nasi Padang cos I really dunno what to eat Liao. Then dinner at Ootoya saw Me eating 3 bowls of rice with the Katsutoji. The ssauce is very savory that I happily ate Refills after refills to finish the 'soup'. The pork was thick n delicious. Then we had Dessert at Mang Ji.

Sat, I started off healthier, first leftovers. Veg n rice n tomato chicken pieces. Then lunch out was the Asian Soup broth. Ordered a daikon soup with fried rice tofu n baby kailan. Dinner I didn't want to just eat sushi so I ordered a Katsu don that remindedme of the Jap food in arts canteen previously. It's a bettertasting version. Then added adashi tofu n sweet. Potato tempura. I skipped dessert cos very full.

Sun- I had to work today as an oral examiner. So I woke up at 7am and got ready. It went smoothly and I am reimbursed $300 extra for It but to me, my Suns are worth more than that. Will definitely feel the after-effects tom. After work ended at 3.30, I headed to the gym. Did my workout n got hungry. In my mind, I kept thinking about Tempura udon + Katsu don like WaZen style. I cpdnt decide between both n when I reached Sumo-Ya in Clementi, I ordered the Katsu don set & the Tempura udon set. Combined, the food consist of a bowl of udon, a bowl of Katsu don, a decent portion of pickled cucumber, 1 miso soup n 4 slices of orange n a small serving of tempura. So I ate it waxen style for just $10. (the Katsu don set is just $2.90++) I realized I like the Udon noodles soup more than the salty miso. And I ate most of it up, except a mouthful of rice n about a quarter of the udon. Was so very full. I told myself NOT to ever try something like this again. Really full.

Tomorrow better go gym again

No comments: