Sunday, July 17, 2011

Resolve to spend $300

I earned an extra $300 having to work as an oral examiner last Sunday. I resolved myself to spend it instead of just saving it up. Cos I really value my weekends alot. Having to work on Sunday without a holiday make-up meant that its really going to be taxing the following week. So instead of wanting to save up the money, I decisively wanted to spend it. Since that money is extra.

I think there's nothing wrong cos I save as much of my salary, extra from assignment and even shares. So this $300 is not going to make much of a difference. I rather make sure I 'enjoy' myself since I had to give up a rest day.

I was super super tired this week, more so than the usual fatique. I gave up going to gym just so that I was knocked out by 8pm at night. Sat had to go to Chinatown cos some students had an outing. So that meant additional 2hrs plus 1.5hrs of getting there and waking early and stuff. Ya today also didnt go gym... signz gained weight again.

Anyway, $92 went to my green Disegul funky pants. Another $108 just went into my new Kenwood Ice Cream Maker. So that's about $200. The other $100 can just put in the bank since I cant think of what else I want to buy at the moment. As long as I can try to make about 5 times ice-creams, I think I am good to go on not acquiring a white elephant. So far I put the freezing bowl into the freezer. Need 24hrs+ to freeze while I get the ingredients and decide on which one to experiment on.

For now, just rest and chill until work resumes tomorrow. Tomorrow is an entire day of event. Luckily I didnt go for the dinner after that. But it meant having to wake up way earlier than usual...

No comments: