Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tired... need a break

I dont like the planning at times in my current workplace. Yesterday we had an event. Today is back to work like usual. Lessons as usual, cca as usual... Err everybody including students are all feeling very tired. WHY not have no club. Have a day off. Guess its not in their culture to do so. So everybody suffers from the fatique everyone is feeling.

Super tired today. Yesterday I had assignment. Requested to change to Monday instead of Tuesday. So after the school event, about 5pm, I had dinner with a collegue and later ice cream. Hang around a bit more until 7.30pm plus before heading for assignment. Freaking tired by the time I've reached home. Expectedly, woke up feeling like crap.

Just got through my teaching periods. Left cca later. Argh... stoned. I am not feeling productive to do up lessons and stuff. For now just want the day to end quickly. Then I am contemplating going to gym since I didnt go last week and also yesterday. Argh... gym vs fatique. Waistline vs Will-power. The consolation is the gym in Jurong East closes at 10pm. And very soon the Clementi one will re-open and it wont be as great a struggle of will-power about the decision to go to the gym though the view and the gym in Jurong East is really nicer and better in a way. Can consider going there once in a while to kill the monotony.

This is the 2nd last week of the term. The consolation is that lessons are lesser due to some timetable scheduling... plus starting from this thurs, lesser periods. Yet it is still very tiring cos we dont get to go back earlier. Still the same working hours, same ending time. Not much lesser in terms of mental tiredness. It's worse when trying to kill time or try to plan lessons, can be so mentally-tired by the end of the day.

My remaining local collegue is contemplating opening a franchise. She is into the final stages. Its a sole-proprietor type with good money if one is willing to piah. For my case, my current working hours meant I cant go for those training and interview and course. Also the amount involved is not small. And I am hesistant cos I dunno if I want to be in teaching as a biz and having to do it for the forseeable future. Not sure about this. For now, just wishing for a break.

The first thing I wanna do is switch off the bloody alarm and just sleep to the heart's content. Planning some driving lessons after 1 week into the holiday. In the first week, just intend to sleep more, gym, swim and stuff. Then consider about travelling after the driving. So far nothing in mind, nothing decided. Experiment with different ice cream recipes too. Not thinking much else so far.

No comments: