Friday, February 17, 2012

Want a Relaxed n Well-deserved Break

This week is more tiring than the usual, as the exam marking was on Mon and Tue. Then the rest, I use most if not all of the free periods to check thru 4x5 stacks of books and files. I could finish 2 classes on Wed, only 1 class yesterday and left with 1 more class by today.

Super-tiring. Every day I reach home mentally tired that I slept really early after dinner. Only to wake up in the middle of the night. So far haven't gone to gym cos tired after work. Last nite was bad, couldn't sleep from 12am until 4am, then fell asleep. This morning woke up tired instead. Good thing it's my lightest day.

Today I used 2 periods to clear up most of the books checking plus writing comment for their daily diaries. I intend to head out to redeem another coupon using my lunch hour and my free period. I don't have anymore lessons but there's an event at the last two periods. Nope to be back by then... See how if worse case, grab a cab.

Lessons resume nex week, cca too. I am feeling the fatigue of the intensive week, hope to chill and relax this weekend. Nothing hectic, nice food (a Groupon meal is due by the end of Feb) Just have a welcome and well-deserved break.

No comments: