Sunday, February 12, 2012

Time for exercise and plainer food

I think for this entire week, up until Fri lunch, I shall try to eat more plain n simple food. After all the indulgences on Fri n Sat, I feel so fat... Burst through the calorie deficit roof, meaning I have to try hard again to make back the lost deficit. It's always easier to eat back calories than to eat less calories. I'll try to do it thru the weekdays. Today is just managed 100% calories, zero deficit. I did drag myself to the gym on Sunday to keep the routine alive though felt a bit less fit, think my stomach more flabby... Bleah

Bought a week's supply of grapes, packed my lunchbox with the breakfast portion and a snack portion. Also bought this wheat cereal and got a pack of low fat milk to put at workplace, as potential more breakfast, semi-lunch or even as a snack. Tom it might be my dinner cos got to mark the exam paper... The last time i left was 10pm plus...

Think I'm getting old. After reaching home last night, bathed and slept deeply. In the afternoon, I dozed off. Later woke for lunch, just lay around, staring at nothing in particular while waiting for the 2hrs before I could exercise.

No comments: