Sunday, April 07, 2013

Weekend Gluttony

Hmm... I'll wait a bit before I step on the weighing scales. Think the amount of food I ate on Fri & Sat n even today are not used up yet...

Friday - I ate a large lor bee hoon, followed by an entire bag of chips, instant noodles with egg, a mini-baguette n chicken-in-a-cup n Viet drip coffee and my dinner was banana pancakes with bacon...

Sat - I ate a large lor bee hoon, followed by a linner @ Carousel with mom courtesy of my sis lucky draw prize. Ate 5 prawns, 28 slices of raw sashimi which were really fresh and thick (I don't mind eating specifically the sashimi next time for a weekday hi-tea buffet), 4 sushi, small slice of pate, bits of seafood salad, a big serving of sambal sotong (delicious), 2 fried fish, 2 bergedel, 2 servings of chicken kerbab meat n some onions n sauce n the wrap, a steamed small crab which didn't have much crabmeat as they stuffed different blended stuff into the shell, an egg and an entire plate filled with watermelon, papaya, green and orange honey-dew. Too full after that.

My mom had more sweet stuff. We walked around a bit to digest after the meal and later hopped on a cab home. I obviously didn't eat anything thereafter, except made myself a cup of thick Chinese tea.

Today, really stayed indoors. Ate a chocolate, followed by a big bowl of fried bee hoon n a bowl of rice with soup. Then made a Lamb brother and ate a box of durians (10+ seeds). Slept and dinner was a bowl of bee hoon and a bowl of rice.

That's quite a bit of food I am eating. The only good thing is that I have weaned myself off sweet drinks so not much extra consumed there and I tend towards meat and savory food instead of dessert. But think I need to eat more normally and not so indulgently... Also better do some exercise at home. That'll make me feel better I guess.

No comments: