Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Epitome of discipline or just no life?

After 6 days of heavy eating out of 7, finally I broke the cycle by packing in sandwiches for breakfast and then lunch today. Granted not that healthy too cos one is Bak Gua with 2 slices bread (breakfast), other is pork floss with some butter on 2 slices (lunch). Dinner was a large bowl of fishball 老鼠 mee tai ba. I did drink 2 coffee, 1 caramel pudding 190ml for 110 cals to keep hunger at bay, and a power 鸳鸯 to wake up for KM class. The overall quantity of food I ate has decreased. Will continue this until Fri before dinner.

Grading is coming soon. So I had a pretty bad experience of going for my 1st Adv class under the kee hiong instructor. I went for the beginner class on Mon, and after that those course mates whom are down for grading asked if I was staying on for the Adv class for revision. I asked and it was 360 def. I decided not to stay cos it was only Monday and Tue was one of my heaviest days, so I told them I'll try on Tue instead. I msged for class and said I might join the Adv class after beginner. Would decided then cos depends on the body, can tahan or not.

This time, there's 5 beginners so we were asked to practice 360 def and inner def, adding to what we did in the beginner class of inner def 2 rhythm. So it was intense. But we could revise more stuff. So despite doing 2 warm-ups, at least it was more fruitful. Bathed in sweat, more than the usual. Will try to attend more of the adv classes possible.

Went home and ate my late dinner of Fishball noodles n milo. Filling. Bathed and shampooed the hair. Paste plasters on the sore bruised spots on my forearms which includes top and bottom cos did both inside and outside def.

Wed is my Chinese doctor visit, will rest up though I was thinking of going for the adv classes more. Mixing in beginners class too. Just to get used to the later timing of the adv class and the fatigue level, hunger levels too. So by Tue, I went for "3" sessions, a double, today and a single yesterday.

Thur I would go again, maybe 1 or double. Maybe try an Adv class and also try to go this Sat morning too. Just to mix it up and also follow course mates who at going for that. Easier when you have a sparring partner of your level. That would make it a total of 5 sessions over 4 visits in a week, a new record. My most was 3 separate sessions.

It really looks like either I have no life or leading a disciplined life... Think if u intensify up until grading, after it, will take it a bit easier...at least it whips me up in shape. Consciously it reminds me to rein-in the eating cos I do feel a bit heavier on my feet, so will try to control and get back in shape before grading. 2.5 weeks to go.

No comments: