Friday, June 28, 2013

Gorging myself... 4 days consecutively

Not good for my waistline...

This week's KM lessons didn't drive away the blues cos I didn't learn much under the kachong and kee hiong instructor twice in 2 days. I left the Adv class feeling very sian. The supposed revision that adv class would do is not at all helpful. More adv techniques and not taught properly... I kena hit in the head by some guys bridging over. Sprained wrist felt worse. Tuesday, I rolled eyes when I saw the same instructor. Luckily I have already learnt that technique before. Dunno how but I suspect someone hit me in the head and I felt a bump on the back... WTF, lemme find that f^>~* and will knee him in the groin. I suspect someone. Will KIV.

That night, I went over to the Maxwell food centre and dabaoed 16 饺子, 8 锅贴, a medium plate of noodles, 2 big packs of big sweet n sour seafood tofu soup. Reached home and polished off 3 锅贴, 5饺子, a pack of the seafood tofu meat soup and half of the noodles. That's despite me eating a 8-piece sushi and an onigiri earlier before.

Wed dinner, I dabaoed Indian Rojak (a lot) and 2 packs of mutton soup. I heated up the earlier leftover from the night before. I finished off the sweet n sour soup, 5 锅贴, 3饺子, leftover noodles and ate a third of the Indian rojak, plus 1 pack of the mutton soup. Later on around midnight, I munched on another serving of the Indian rojak.

Thurs, I dabaoed Fried Chicken Bryani, and ate with the leftover Indian rojak. Later at night, I finished off the Indian rojak.

Friday, after marking the exam papers, OTed until 6.30pm, I dabaoed Curry Chicken Bryani. Just ate all of it. Seems okay until u know that I ate Malay Nasi Padang for lunch, which serves a big mountain of rice, with 1 veg, 1 chicken wing, spiced liver and heart.

Will try to rein-in this eating which is like stress-induced. Luckily my mom's coming back tomorrow. Would have to eat Subway and noodles and porridge for another 2 weeks or so. My sprained wrist is still not fully healed... so not doing any exercise at home. Hmm see how.

No comments: