Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sleeping on the floor

Today I woke up at 7am plus cos the sun was super bright. I thought it was 8-9am but it wasn't. Tried to go back to sleep to no avail, it was super hot. These days I have to sleep with the fan on at night. The past couple of nights were hotter, that I put it on speed 2 instead of the usual speed 1.

Munched a bit of mixed nuts. Went out for my brunch about 11am, ate charsiew plus roasted duck rice n a serving of pig stomach soup. It's filling but higher calories. Didn't feel like eating noodles. But I reached home still got munchies. Ate 4 squares of chocolate n half handful of mixed nuts. Munchies...

Reading comics and drank a cup of Honey Jim Bean plus air soda water. Drank half n I fell into blissful slumber on the cool floor tiles with the fan blowing.

Woke up to drink the other half, saw Quet's msg for dinner. Still felt okay, not too hungry, so despite having nuts n lots of chips n choc, I controlled n resisted. Hopefully will have seats at SoupSpoon. Already decided what to eat.

My sprained hip is almost healed, left wrist is almost ok. Think I should start light exercise at home, too indulgent n lax recently. Fitness-wise, think still maintained cos can do the KM warm-up but feel a bit heavier. Arms not as toned though, not doing dips due to sprained wrist; strength-wise, generally okay but I think my maxed no of push-ups have fallen. 

I think I need to exert some sort of control over parts of my life that I can, cos this year has been so hectic such that I feel like I'm hurtling and spiraling out of control at times, be it my workout, inspiration and motivation at times.

The bus just past Vivo, about halfway there. Bus journeys gives me time to think at times. 

No comments: