Friday, June 14, 2013

Subway Dinner Replacement

Started my 'subway 1-meal replacement' plan again. No thanks to my slightly tighter pants. I stepped on the weighing scale this morning, I am up by 2kg... So gotta first tame the eating habits.

Yesterday and today, I went to Subway to eat a sandwich for dinner. I chose the lower calories one such as Ham, Roasted Chicken Breast. They have a bunch of low-calories ones and it remains low if I dont add cheese. All the vegetables, no jalapeno, honey mustard sauce, with or without a diet drink. About 300-340 calories.

Though yesterday I still ate half a bowl of rice and steamed chicken later on, there was more conscious control. So the plan is to keep to this for 1-2 weeks. It would be cheaper to make my own sandwich, but thinking that its just $5.50 for a short 1-2 weeks, so I ask myself, if my waistline is worth $80? My answer is definitely. So to save up, I shouldnt eat extravagantly outside, sometimes I spend up to $50 on a meal with drinks. So just 1-2 less meals outside would suffice.

My right hip is slightly twisted just by sitting on the floor... so my back is aching and my right butt is aching too. I did that on Monday at home... not even from KM. So after it acted up, I put on lots of plasters but still aches. Sore that I didnt feel up to doing my 3rd KM this week. Decided to go home, rest up. Left wrist is still slightly twisted, not fully recovered. Decide to let them rest so that they have time for recovery. No point pushing and aggravating the injuries.

Last night, I fell asleep earlier and woke up alert at 9pm, but could sleep without drinking any alcohol by 12.30am. so that's great news on breaking the reliance on it to get a peace of mind or relax.

Today's Friday but think no one is free. Traveling during this hols but I am the one still working. So bo bian, also wanna travel but that Taiwan food scare kinda dashed my plans. I was thinking of Taiwan. See how, no other plans to travel. Mine is still far, far away... For now, lemme focus on my bulging waist line and rein in.

For now I am really glad it's Friday. I was literally zombified. It's really sleeping inside while outside my eyes are open. Really not alert and always sleepy. Too much. Just when I thought if any longer, I might really end up on mc, it's Friday already and its over. Sigh... just really glad the week is over. I'll see if my calories allow for a drink later on. Or if not just sleep more and sleep late sounds good enough.  


No comments: